Are you ready to re-open your business or have you already opened your doors but getting overwhelmed keeping up with the changes? Use this instant downloadable resource guide to bring your employees back to work safely while minimizing confusion.
Resource Guide includes forms, ackowledgements, notices, surveys, flyers and new Covid-19 policies and procedures.
Our plan addresses the following:
- Timing of reopening – how to decide who will come back and how
- Information employees will need to review in advance
- Paperwork they will need to complete in advance
- Procedures for requesting accommodations
- New screening procedures for entering the worksite
- New policies and procedures for safety
- and more...!
Return To Work Guide Includes:
Returning Notices and Acknowledgements
- Welcome Back Presentation to Employees
- Employee Return to Work SurveyAcknowledgement of Conducting Screenings and Symptom Reporting Obligations
- Notices of Workplace ExposureConsent to Disclosure of Specific Employees Information Following COVID-19 Test or Known Exposure
- Authorization to Disclose Positive Test to Potentially Exposed Coworkers and Others
- Notice to Exposed Employees of Exposure to Employee with Positive COVID-19 Test at Worksite Furlough Recall LetterDownsizing/Layoff Letter
Policies and Related Forms
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act leave Policies and Forms
- Recalling Workers
- Workplace Safety Policies and Notices
- Social Distancing
- OSHA and CDC Guidance
Planning Tools and Protocols
- Health Screening Tools Employees/Visitors
- Food Safety Precautions
- Non-Essential Travel
- Workspace Planning/Scheduling/Configuration
- Flexible Work Schedule Styles
Workplace Signs and Posters
- Mandatory FFCRA Poster
- Entering Workplace COVID-19 Symptom Warning
- Welcome Back Employees Workplace Signs
- Safety Guidelines for Stoping the Spread
It is important to remember that not every item offered within this guide is going to be suitable for your business or ready to be implemented. Be cautious to read through each document to ensure they align with your business's desires and new standards.
These documents are editable so we highly encourage making changes and adding your personal touch. When making changes, we advise you reference the CDC, local and state guidelines before implementing.
Return To Work Guide - Instant Download
ALL SALES FINAL - NON Refundable
Format: Instant Downloadable ZIP FIle - compilation of 8.5x11 printable documents that can be edited with Microsoft Word.
*There is no physical product that will be mailed to you.
You will receive a ZIP file with your complete Return To Work Guide immediately after purchase in our "thank you email." All sales are final however if you do not receive the email with the file please reach out to DeAnna at email@example.com. Please allow 24 hours for a response.
*Zip file must be downloaded within 30 days of purchase!